Sunday, July 31, 2011

a journey


it's constant isn't it? this search for who we are, what we love, what is most essential to our very being...

I feel like i've been searching forever, in lifetimes before this one. I am a person that believes strongly in self discovery. Some may call it selfish, I call it essential. I don't believe we can fulfill our true purpose with out first discovering who we are at the core of our being.

I found a beautiful book a while ago, and then life got crazy. the self discovery got pushed aside and the survival-mode kicked into full gear. Life has calmed down again, and i am back searching and this book is my newest guide

Style Statement: live life by your own design


It's a perfect jem of a book and I am spending my sunday reading it's pages and answering it's questions with a lot of thought and detail. I may share my answers often, or this may be the only post I write on it... but please, go pick it up from your local bookstore or check out the website;

www.carrieanddanielle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment