Sunday, March 25, 2012
Here are some of my favorite finds this week
* such a sweet voice, and beautiful lyrics. I can listen to this song over and over: Something in the Water
* The Heart Loves What It Loves from peace.love.free
* The new Neapolitan by Dear Lizzy: I scooped up these beautiful papers in large quantities! I especially love the Mason Jars... so cute!
Wishing you a lovely Sunday,
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I cannot tell you how excited I was to receive my Project Life Core Kit and begin assembling all my memories of everyday life of 2012. I was in awe of how simple it was, and loved that I had everything all ready for me to go. It really was as easy as jotting down memories on the lovely journal cards, printing off pictures and popping them in to the page protectors....
However, after the first couple of weeks I noticed that I wasn't as excited about working on my Project Life Binder, and it wasn't long before I figured out why.
I am a paper and scissors and glue kind of girl. I love, love, love creating and I was missing this "creative" part in my Project Life Binder. I was longing to go back to my old way of Scrapbooking, just because I missed the creation aspect.
So I decided I would continue to use the pre-designed journaling cards (and filler cards) once in a while. There was absolutely no set rule saying I had to use what was given to me in my core kit.
I got out my paper and my scissors and my glue and made my Project Life Binder my own...
This was the missing step for me. I love Project Life and I love that I will have a collection of memories of what my life was like in 2012. Do I regret buying the Core Kit... absolutely not! I gave me a beautiful jumping off point and materials to go back to when my creativity is just not there. But I love to pull out my craft supplies (and believe me I have a lot!) and spending the time to make it my own...
Wishing you a day filled with creativity,
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Just wanted to share a few links to some of my favorite finds this week!
* A message I totally needed to hear this week : Love Your Life
* It's time to start saying Yes: Opening Up, Saying Yes!
* This Photo: So Much Love!!!
* This Website: It's Me, KP . She lives in my favorite city (nyc) and shares my love of scrapbooking... how could I not love her website!
Would love to hear about the websites you're loving right now !
Wishing you tons and tons of found inspiration,