Wednesday, July 28, 2010

*Second Week...

Week two of Yoga class tonight ...
15 minutes into class, i wanted to stomp my feet, roll up my beautiful mat and storm out of there.

I just couldn't connect ... to anything

mind, body, earth ... nothing

I know it's about being patient with yourself, but it was just so damned frustrating. Normally I am very patient with myself, especially when whatever I am doing happens to be "new" (or relatively new...) to me. But for some reason, I expected more from myself.

I have always felt very connected to my body, and have always felt movement came naturally to me. Not so much this time around...

I feel a giant disconnect, and that upsets me. I know it will get better and every week won't be like this but, body, if you're listening ....

please try to meet me half way



No comments:

Post a Comment