"if you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy and good within you, it will come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have"
I have had a lot of questions thrown at me regarding faith lately, in particular what my faith is. Here is the truth; my faith is love. I believe in it, and make it my guiding principal in my life. Below is a list of some of my thoughts on faith and my beliefs. They may change (in fact, I am positive they will), as I am constantly changing. I am still learning and growing, and hope to always be. But here are my truths for this point in my life;
- I believe in duality; the power of male and female.
- I feel a stonger pull towards the female, as she resonates more within me.
- I don't feel the need to go to church to pray; the divine is everywhere and i would rather be in nature, in the world that the divine made, than in a man made building.
- I believe in the power of mother earth and the energy of plants and trees and everything alive in this magical world
- I believe in reincarnation. How could we only get one shot at this when there is so much to learn, experience and marvel at.
- I believe prayer and meditation can be in many forms. For me, it takes the form of dancing and hooping (wild and free) and capturing photos on photowalks
these are just a few of my thoughts on faith and the way I express it in my life.
Happy Saturday everyone <3