Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Morning 2011


I woke up this morning happy, and with a feeling that anything could happen ... anything is possible.

Now don't get me wrong, I normally wake up happy and grateful that I get to spend another day on this planet full of possibility, but there was just something special about this morning.

It's 2011, and I have a feeling it is going to be a really great year ... in fact that is my goal for this year!

I believe in making your own luck, and creating what you most need to find. This year, for me, will be focused on doing just that.

In 2011 I will:
1. focus on photography and learning more about something that gives me great joy
2. find more time to work on my personal scrapbook/journal
3. take the ecourse by the lovely Boho Girl, Denise Andrade
4. focus more on my blog and learning more and more about blogging itself
5. gather inspiration from other bloggers and spend some time absorbing their knowledge
6. visit my beloved New York City again (not so much theatre this time ... more wandering)
7. focus on becoming healthy and learning what works for me and my body
8. Start an Etsy shop to sell some of my prints (stay tuned for more info!)
9. go on photography adventures at least once a month with a dear friend
10. make time for more hooping, atleast 3 times a week for half an hour!

Hoping your 2011 is happy and healthly!

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. i love this entire list!
    especially photo adventures and exploring something that gives you great joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Boho Girl.....love your list too!!
    Have a SCRUMPTIOUS, fabulous New Year!!
    Peace!!

    ReplyDelete