Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project Life: Week 1

Well, it's one week in to 2012 already.

I spent my Sunday afternoon filling in my project life album for the past week. It actually took me most of the day ( and I enjoyed every second of it!). I am sure that not every week will take me this long, but there was just so much that I wanted to document!

I also added an insert for an event that I attended for New Years. I haven't added journaling to that page quite yet, but I should have it done this evening.

Here's a look at the pages:
My first page was all about cooking. One of my intentions this year is to cook more meals, instead of just throwing quick things together. I really do enjoy cooking, and am so lucky that I live with someone who doesn't mind being my guinea pig ;)
The next two pages (a 12x10 insert from American Crafts) was all about this amazing event I attended over New Year's called Intention Alberta. So much love and joy packed in to two amazing days!
I also signed up for Ali Edwards' class called One Little Word and booked our hostel for our trip to New York City in May! Such a busy week!

-S xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment