Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life: Week 2

Here's a look at Week 2:


One of the highlights of this week was an amazing Birthday Dinner for a good friend at The Melting Pot. I have never had such a wonderful dining experience. It was quite a long one though! We arrived at the restaurant for our 5 pm reservation and didn't leave until 7:45! But we had so much fun fondue-ing! It was incredibly delicious.

The second page includes journaling about the birthday party (top left pocket). In the top right hand corner, I added an image of my favorite author and one of my favorite quotes from her books. I not only wanted to use Project Life as a way of cataloging life, but of cataloging things and people that inspire me right now. In the bottom left hand corner is the box that a bag of bottle caps came in (the only thing that helped me make it through last Monday was sugar...) and in the bottom right is a picture of a clock that I have seen a few times and completely love.

I thought I would give you a quick glimpse of what our kitchen table normally looks like while I'm filling in my project life album (this is also after I've put away the printer!):


I can never manage to keep everything organized when I'm scrapbooking, it's just so much easier to see when it's all spread out :)

-S xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment