Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello Life 2012*



I can't believe we are in to 2012 already. Time just keeps flying by, and I am finding that the older I get, the quicker it goes!

I hope everyone had a marvelous new year, I know I sure did. In fact, I can honestly say that it was the best in my memory (I'm hoping to do a full blog post about it soon, but I can't promise anything...)

I wanted to share with you a new project I am embarking on for 2012.

It's called Project Life and I am so excited to be taking part in the journey this year.

I first heard about/saw this project on Ali Edwards' Project Blog (this is one of the many projects she does, she is truly phenomenal and you could spend days ooohing and aaahhing over her many projects. In fact, I highly recommend that you do!).

I fell in love with the project and ordered my kit. I am using the Amber Core Kit, but am thinking I will also order the Clementine Core Kit as well! I will also design some of my own cards, using the blank journaling cards, like you can see in the picture below.


I am hoping to keep up to date with this project, as I would really like to have a running record of this year (and years to come). In order to make this task a little less daunting, I've decided to take the week by week approach, not a photo a day. Some days there will be more than 1 photo, some days there will be no photos. You can find out more information on Becky Higgins' website, as she has some great videos about project life.

If you are taking the Project Life Journey in 2012, please leave a comment below! I love seeing the many different versions of this wonderful product.

Happy New Year and All the Best in 2012!

-S xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment